THE CDM TEAM
We value the growth of every individual with the power of digital
SMART RISK TAKING
SPEED & SENSE OF URGENCY
Responsible for building and managing our pipeline of potential clients by understanding their digital learning needs and recommending our trainings & certifications or corporate solutions that would suit their requirements. This also requires empathy, solutions orientation and creativity.
The day-to-day routine of this job is contacting all the assigned leads, preparing & emailing of proposals & contracts, updating the status of the leads in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and coordination with internal departments for collection requirements and our program/course details.
This is also generally office based, but may at times require going to the client’s office as needed.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, evaluation and optimization of our digital programs for students both online and offline. The day to day work involves creating programs, which may include topic research, needs analysis, instructional design and content creation.
A plus, but not a strict requirement is experience in training design, and knowledge of digital marketing.
What’s more important is that we are looking for people who:
- Think fast. Work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Has considerable grit. Resilient and adaptive to various challenges.
- Hungry for learning. Sees education as both a privilege and a right and, is patient enough to continuously study.
- Respond well to feedback. Applies objectivity and has a genuine drive to improve.
- Strives to make things better. Asserts what’s right and has the guts to fix what’s broken.
Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Want on-the-job experience? We welcome passionate individuals to join the CDM Team. Pitch your unique talent and skills today.