DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS PROGRAM
Navigate through the different analytical tools and data to uncover actionable insights with this Digital Marketing Analytics Program.
NEXT CLASS STARTS FEBRUARY 15, 2020. GET 25% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU ENROLL ONLINE NOW!
DAY 1: EFFECTIVE DIGITAL MEASUREMENT
1. Measurement Framework
- Digital Measurement Board: Exposure and Effectiveness
- Conversion Funnel
- Components of a measurement framework
2. Exposure Metrics per Digital Channel
- Paid, owned, granted, leased, earned channels
- Reach, quality, and cost metrics
3. Effectiveness Metrics per Objective
- KPI and metrics for awareness, CAconsideration, purchase, and loyalty.
- Methods and dashboards for gathering these
4. Analytics Tools
- Cookie-based vs. people-based measurement
- Facebook Ads: Measure & Report
- Google Analytics
5. Other Essential Metrics
- Qualitative Measurement
- Social listening
- Usability testing
- Customer experience: Interaction, perception, outcome metrics
DAY 2: PERFORMANCE MARKETING
1. Conversion Rate Optimization
- Performance Marketing Mindset
- Defining the Buying Model based on Desired Performance
- A/B and Split Testing
- LIFT and PIE Model
2. Setting Up Your Funnel
- Defining your Performance KPI
- Google Ads
- UTM Tagging the Shopper Funnel
- Tracking Adwords Campaigns
- Tracking Events
- Custom Reports
3. Facebook Ads
- Pixel Tagging
- Proper Ad Labeling
- Facebook Ad Tracking
- Collaborative Ads
4. Attribution Models
- Major touchpoint attribution models
- Techniques for gathering attributable data
5. Advanced Marketing Analytics Techniques
- Market Basket Analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value
WHAT IS A CDM CERTIFICATION?
A CDM Certification entitles its bearer that he/she received a digital marketing education of credibility, integrity, and the highest standard. This formal documentation of competency is the only Philippine Digital Certification recognized by the digital industry’s leading experts, which consists of the 500+ members of CDM’s subject matter experts, clients & partners, and local & international advisory board members.
Should one wish to be granted a CDM Certification, a fee shall be paid upon application and a Certification Exam must be taken and passed.
If you do not opt to take the Certification Exam for CDM Certification, a Certificate of Participation will be given instead.
Our programs are conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are industry experts and thought leaders. CDM boasts of 200+ SMEs as partners who share with their students the best practices and latest digital trends.
Founder, Chief Technology Officer,
CirroLytix Research Services
CLAIRE SAN JUAN
Managing Consultant & Chief Data Scientist,
CirroLytix Research Services
Business Analytics Consulatant & Chief Digital Officer,
CirroLytix Research Services
2-Day Program with CDM Certification for Business Analytics
PHP 24,900 + VAT
2-Day Program with Certificate of Participation
PHP 18,900 + VAT
PHP 9,900 + VAT
CDM Certification is optional. Learn more about CDM Certifications.
1. 16 hours of face-to-face learning sessions (lectures, experiential learning approach, hackathons, and activities)
2. Lifetime access to supplementary learning materials – readings/videos/case studies via our student learning portal
3. Lifetime access to class presentations by our Subject Matter Experts
4. The opportunity to consult with the Subject Matter Experts during class
5. Certificate of Participation at the end of the program
6. Meals are provided (Lunch, AM & PM snacks)
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2 Consecutive Saturdays
- February 15 & 22
2 Consecutive Days (Thursday & Friday)
- June 4 & 5
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Metro Manila – mostly in Pasig, Makati, and Taguig City.
Who can take this program?
This is open to everyone who wants to deep-dive their digital learning on digital marketing analytics and data insighting. The general profile of our students for this program range from marketing professionals, marketing specialists, product managers, entrepreneurs, and graduates of our Digital Marketing Fundamentals Program.
Do I need to have a marketing background?
No. Although this program immediately deep dive into digital marketing, prior experience or extensive knowledge in marketing is not necessary.
How do I enroll into this program?
1: Choose Your Program
Find the perfect Digital Training Program among our 6 industry-verified programs. See how you can use them to bring you that needed leverage in your career.
2: Complete Your Application
3: Payment and Confirmation
Once the application is fully accomplished, proceed to pay for your class. After successful payment, you will officially be part of the class list. We then look forward to seeing you in class as you embark on your digital journey.
What are your payment options?
You may choose to make a Bank Deposit, Online payments (via bank transfer) credit cards or pay with major Credit Cards (via PayPal).
Should you need assistance with your payment, you may easily contact our Customer Support Team to discuss this further.
What happens if I cannot make it to both scheduled classes?
This program is designed for 2 full days of a comprehensive learning experience on the basics of digital marketing analytics and applied business analytics. However, a 1-day rate is offered for those who wish to attend only 1 class session.
Should there be any complications with your schedule, our Customer Support Team may discuss with you our rescheduling policy.
Do I receive a certificate after the program?
We give a Certificate of Participation upon your completion of the whole program. This is inclusive of the regular class rate.
You may also choose to receive a CDM Certification for Business Analytics. This is earned after finishing the course and passing the certification exam. We recommend to get this CDM Certification to be a recognized expert in your field.