DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING PROGRAM
In this highly digital world, media is definitely beyond traditional media of TV, Radio and Out of Home. To launch an effective campaign, digital media have an important role.
NEXT CLASS STARTS SEPTEMBER 26, 2019. EARLY BIRD RATE ONGOING. GET 25% OFF WHEN YOU ENROLL ONLINE NOW!
DAY 1: MEDIA PLANNING
1. Media Planning Defined
- What is Media Planning?
- The 5-Step Media Planning Framework
2. Media Objectives and Strategies Document: Setting the Objectives
- Creating Campaign Objectives
- Marrying the Objectives to the KPIs
3. Media Objectives and Strategies Document: Planning a Strategy
- Channel Mix
- Ad Formats
- Buying Method
4. Visual Media Schedule
DAY 2: MEDIA MANAGEMENT
1. Maneuvering Facebook Ads Manager
- Platforms Included in Facebook
- Introduction to the Facebook Ads Manager
2. Campaign Set-up: Facebook
- Creating a Facebook Campaign
- Different Buying Objectives on Facebook and Instagram
- Different Buying Models: Auction vs. Reach & Frequency
- Facebook Ad Policies
3. Maneuvering Google Ads Manager
- Platforms Included in Google
- Introduction to the Google Ads Manager
4. Campaign Set-up: Google
- Where You Want Your Ads to Appear
- How to Bid on Google
- How to Monitor and Evaluate your Google Campaigns
WHAT IS A CDM CERTIFICATION?
A CDM Certification entitles its bearer that he/she received a digital marketing education of credibility, integrity, and the highest standard. This formal documentation of competency is the only Philippine Digital Certification recognized by the digital industry’s leading experts, which consists of the 500+ members of CDM’s subject matter experts, clients & partners, and local & international advisory board members.
Should one wish to be granted a CDM Certification, a fee shall be paid upon application and a Certification Exam must be taken and passed.
If you do not opt to take the Certification Exam for CDM Certification, a Certificate of Participation will be given instead.
Our programs are conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are industry experts and thought leaders. CDM boasts of 200+ SMEs as partners who share with their students the best practices and latest digital trends.
Entrepreneur in Residence,
The Loop PH
Chief Digital Officer,
Havas Media Ortega
2-Day Program with CDM Certification for Digital Media Planning
PHP 24,900 + VAT
2-Day Program with Certificate of Participation
PHP 18,900 + VAT
PHP 9,900 + VAT
CDM Certification is optional. Learn more about CDM Certifications.
1. 16 hours of face-to-face learning sessions (lectures, experiential learning approach, hackathons, and activities)
2. Lifetime access to supplementary learning materials – readings/videos/case studies via our student learning portal
3. Lifetime access to class presentations by our Subject Matter Experts
4. The opportunity to consult with the Subject Matter Experts during class
5. Certificate of Participation at the end of the program
6. Meals are provided (Lunch, AM & PM snacks)
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2 Consecutive Weekdays (Thu & Fri)
- September 26 & 27
- November 7 & 8
2 Consecutive Saturdays
July 20 & 27
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Metro Manila – mostly in Pasig, Makati, and Taguig City.
Who can take this program?
This is open to everyone who wants to deep-dive their digital learning in digital media planning and buying. The general profile of our students for this program range from marketing professionals, marketing specialists, entrepreneurs, and graduates of our Digital Marketing Fundamentals Program.
Do I need to have a marketing background?
No. Although this program immediately deep dive into digital marketing, prior experience or extensive knowledge in marketing is not necessary.
How do I enroll into this program?
1: Choose Your Program
Find the perfect Digital Training Program among our 6 industry-verified programs. See how you can use them to bring you that needed leverage in your career.
2: Complete Your Application
3: Payment and Confirmation
Once the application is fully accomplished, proceed to pay for your class. After successful payment, you will officially be part of the class list. We then look forward to seeing you in class as you embark on your digital journey.
What are your payment options?
You may choose to make a Bank Deposit, Online payments (via bank transfer) credit cards or pay with major Credit Cards (via PayPal).
Should you need assistance with your payment, you may easily contact our Customer Support Team to discuss this further.
What happens if I cannot make it to both (2) scheduled classes?
This program is designed for 2 full days of a comprehensive learning experience on the basics of digital media planning and management. However, a 1-day rate is offered for those who wish to attend only 1 class session.
Should there be any complications with your schedule, our Customer Support Team may discuss with you our rescheduling policy.
Do I receive a certificate after the program?
We give a Certificate of Participation upon your completion of the whole program. This is inclusive of the regular class rate.
You may also choose to receive a CDM Certification for Digital Media Planning. This is earned after finishing the course and passing the certification exam. We recommend to get this CDM Certification to be a recognized expert in your field.