Content 360: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Program
A one-day crash course on Search Engine Optimization, which will take you through the essentials of content and website strategy and technical understanding to ensure discoverability on the Google search engine.
I. Search Landscape
- Opportunities for Capitalizing on Organic Search
- Role of SEO in the Marketing Funnel
II. How Search Works
- Crawling, Indexing, and Ranking
- Google Search Ranking Factors
- On-page, Off-page, and Technical SEO
III. How Websites Work
- Why Build a Website?
- Ecosystem (Domain, Hosting, CMS)
IV. Know Your Audience
- Keyword Categories
- Keyword Research
- Offline Research
V. Website Audit
- Website Health
- Website Ranking
- Keyword Research
- Website Audit
- Content Planning
- Content Writing
- Promotion & Outreach Plan
VI. Content Planning
- Factors for Choosing Keywords
- Importance of Content
- Content Frameworks (ex. Hero-Hub-Help, Micro-moments, etc.)
VII. Content Creation for Text
- Content and Copywriting for SEO
- Formatting Content
VIII. Other Content Formats
- Best Practices for Video Content
- Best Practices for Image Content
IX. Promotion & Outreach
- Types of Links
- What to Look for in a Link
- Content Outreach Methods
- Link Building Techniques
X. Measurement & Optimisation
- Key Metrics
- Navigating Key Metrics in Google Analytics
Our programs are conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are industry experts and thought leaders. CDM boasts of 200+ SMEs as partners who share with their students the best practices and latest digital trends.
BERNARD SAN JUAN III
TrueLogic Online Solutions
Managed 300+ websites and scaled 3 web-based companies to multi-million dollar status.
Full Day Program Session
PHP 9,900 + VAT
Early Bird Rate. Valid until August 27.
PHP 7,920 + VAT
- 8 hours of face-to-face learning sessions (lectures, experiential learning approach, hackathons, and activities)
- Lifetime access to supplementary learning materials – readings/videos/case studies via our student learning portal
- Lifetime access to class presentations by our Subject Matter Experts
- The opportunity to consult with the Subject Matter Experts during class
- Certificate of Participation at the end of the program
- Meals are provided (Lunch, AM, & PM snacks)
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- September 28, 2019
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Metro Manila – mostly in Pasig, Makati, and Taguig City.
Who can take this program?
This is open to everyone who wants to deep-dive their digital learning in search engine optimization. Ideal for anyone interested in content strategy, online PR, publishing, and website management.
Do I need to have a marketing background?
No. Although this program immediately deep dive into digital marketing, prior experience or extensive knowledge in marketing is not necessary.
How do I enroll into this program?
1: Choose Your Program
Find the perfect Digital Training Program among our industry-verified programs. See how you can use them to bring you that needed leverage in your career.
2: Complete Your Application
3: Payment and Confirmation
Once the application is fully accomplished, proceed to pay for your class. After successful payment, you will officially be part of the class list. We then look forward to seeing you in class as you embark on your digital journey.
What are your payment options?
You may choose to make a Bank Deposit, Online payments (via bank transfer) credit cards or pay with major Credit Cards (via PayPal).
Should you need assistance with your payment, you may easily contact our Customer Support Team to discuss this further.
Do I receive a certificate after the program?
We give a Certificate of Participation upon your completion of the whole program. This is inclusive of the full-day regular class rate. There will be no CDM Certification offered for this program.